Smart Phone Door and Gate Access Control System
Using Mobile Credentials for access control is becoming more and more relavent today as property managers, building owners, and operators are looking to reduce loss, loan, and clone with traditional fobs and key cards.
Reduce Hassle, Improve Security
Putting your credentials behind the most encrypted device most people own and rarely leave home without, you can increase the level of security in your community, from the front gate to residents’ front doors.
- More Secure Than Traditional Fobs and Transponders
- One Credential To Access Community Doors and Gates
- Automatic Move-In Move-Out Credential Activation and Deactivation
- Reduce The Need To Manually Issue, Store, and Revoke Physical Credentials
- Do away with loss, loan, and clone
Amenities and Common Areas
Easy to Setup and Maintain
By adopting smartphone access control systems, you can take your community to the next level with greater security and convenience
Simple for Residents and Staff
When you assign a mobile credential through Proptia’s interface, each resident will receive an activation email outlining the 2-step setup process. All they have to do is download the app and input their unique activation code. Then, they’re good to go. It’s that simple!
- Simple 2-step Email Activation Process
- Residents Use The App To Unlock Nearest Door or Gate
- Siri and Google Voice Compatible
- Reduce Loss, Loan, and Clone